All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obama administration will value science and facts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Obama administration will value science and facts Empty
PostSubject: Obama administration will value science and facts   Obama administration will value science and facts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:48 am

Quote :
At the presser, Obama made his "green team" official: Steven Chu, a physics Nobel laureate, is his new energy secretary. Carol Browner, the former head of the Environmental Protection Agency, is the head of a new policy council to coordinate climate, environment and energy issues. And Lisa Jackson, the chief of staff for New Jersey's governor, is head of the EPA.

"My administration will value science," Obama said, in what sounded like a pointed reference to his predecessor. "We will make decisions based on facts."

I am so elated to hear this! Finally a president who will make his decisions based on facts and not faith. Not that faith is not important to some, but to lead this country by trying to inject your own beliefs onto the masses despite the fact that don't believe the same things or live the same way is just ludicrous. I'm glad that we have a president now that can keep his faith on a personal level and lead this country and it's citizens equally.

I hope the time has come that we now have a president who will not ignore the damage to our planet, or hinder the scientific community or try to instill his own personal values onto our nation.

I hope no one of faith here thinks of this a slight against them or a call to war on your values, I think it's simple a recognition by obama that we can live in a country, have our faith, but still give people without the same faith the benefit of the doubt and listen to as well as value their ideas as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Obama administration will value science and facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama administration will value science and facts   Obama administration will value science and facts Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:17 am

Obama administration will value science and facts Paris01
Obama administration will value science and facts 671722
Back to top Go down

Obama administration will value science and facts
Page 1 of 1