All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE HILLS!!!!!

Go down 
+2
giggles
cassandra123
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cassandra123

Female Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-12-15

THE HILLS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE HILLS!!!!!   THE HILLS!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:51 pm

who here watches it? if so did u watch it last night cuz i missed it and am so depressed.

also spencer and heidi...married HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i dislike those 2 greatly!
Back to top Go down
giggles

giggles

Female Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-01

THE HILLS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HILLS!!!!!   THE HILLS!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:15 pm

Awww no reason to be depressed.. ya didn't miss nothin of any imprtance
Back to top Go down
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

THE HILLS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HILLS!!!!!   THE HILLS!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:34 pm

Last night's hills was just more proof that Spencer is one step closer to a date rapist. Heidi's mom was right she was drugged. On Patron.

And in classic Spiedi manner, the bride wake up the next morning to say "i have a hang over..."
The whole thing was pathetic, as they talked about how it was a spur of the moment romantic surprise...yet cameras were there to tape it all. Rolling Eyes

It was sad to see the goodbye whitney party though, i don't think i'll be watching her new show, but Brody's new show For SURE! And yay! LC will be making a guest appearance on it!

I 'll watch this show, cause Brody's hot, but does anyone else think this show's premise sounds familiar? Like the Paris Hilton's BFF show?

Aw well, next week episode looks good, Heidi and LC hug? Justin Bobby give Audrina a ring? hmmmm...
And the after show is going to have the whole cast on, should be interesting if that included spencer and LC in the same room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497

THE HILLS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HILLS!!!!!   THE HILLS!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:21 am

THE HILLS!!!!! Paris01
THE HILLS!!!!! 671722
Back to top Go down
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

THE HILLS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HILLS!!!!!   THE HILLS!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:42 pm

Last night's Season Finale was pretty interesting, Heidi and Lc hug and cry and Spencer did the right thing...wait? Did I just say that?

For one brief moment of non bubble headed clarity, Stephanie stands up to her brother and tells him to consider that just because Heidi is going along with the wedding doesn't mean her heart is completely into it. We think, as we have no proof otherwise, that Spencer will just ignore this rational train of thought and do what he wants to do despite other people's feelings, but then: Surprise, surprise, He pulls a 180 and stops the ceremony and tells Heidi that he wants to wait until she is on better terms with her mom and sister and they are in a position to have the dream wedding she has always wanted.

Shocker!

Afterwards was the MTV after show in which the hosts asked Spencer if he felt he was portrayed as the "Villain". He replied that if he tivo'd himself on the hills, he might not be his biggest fan, to which Heidi chimed in with a new blonde moment of "I'd be your biggest fan!" Heidi then proceeds to defend Spencer and say that if we all watched him 24/7 he'd all love him and that everyone that knows or has met Spencer off camera "loves him" and thinks he's a great guy.

Ummmmm..... Heidi, are you counting LC, Lo, Brody, Holly, and you're Mom? Cause I'm not sure they got the "Spencer Love" memo.

Nor did Heidi's Boss Brent who had the best moment of the night as Heidi tell shim that she married Spencer in Mexico, Brent looks at her in disbelief and gives her a "seriously WTF" look. It was classic!
Back to top Go down
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

THE HILLS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HILLS!!!!!   THE HILLS!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:11 pm

I was reading a back issue of UsWeekly from Dec 1st and there was a huge article all about how fake the hills are.

Example:

Lauren lives a very different life off camera then she does on. She has a childhood friend that she hangs out with a lot but the hills producers wont film her cause she's not skinny or pretty enough for the show.

Lauren's Boyfriend, Kyle Howard, wont appear onthe show and she doesn't want him involved because she thinks it will ruin their relationship. She's actually been secretly slowly moving her things into his Malibu home. But it's hush hush on the show and will continue to be film in her hollywood home while she lives with Kyle off screen.

Lauren and Heidi made up way before the season finale scene where they hugged. Apparently they called a truce on Oct 14th when the camera's were not rolling and the producers were pissed and have been trying to recreate the reunion.

Anytime MTV asks Lauren to film real parts of her life, she shut's down, becomes a diva and refuses.

Hills producers did not want Audrina to move into her very expensive new home because it's hard to explain how she could afford it on her Epic Record paycheck, (like we all don't understand that she gets paid a lot to be on the hills).

Stephanie was set up to look like she was going after LC's Ex Doug. She was told by the producers that she was meeting Spencer so they could reconcile and instead she was ambushed with Doug.

MTV claims that they have to make the show more and more scripted and fake because the girls refuse to go along with MTV's ideas or even let them film their real lives.

I remember a while back i wrote a post about Heidi and Spencer's apartment not even being theirs. They actually live at his parent's house and their apartment is rented by MTV for them to film in.

I wonder how many other things are fake? I'm sure they wouldn't have the job opportunities they get if they weren't famous. I wonder if Spencer is really such a tool in real life, cause if not, maybe it would explain why Heidi is still with him.
Back to top Go down
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

Female Number of posts : 1028

THE HILLS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HILLS!!!!!   THE HILLS!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:01 pm

Season 5 trailer