All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Tree Hill

Go down 
+9
ChaisBlessed
cassandra123
misti
Foxy
Lissiepoo
pfrsccmore
ZitoFan86
Hellataz
Val
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lissiepoo

Lissiepoo

Female Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-12-04

One Tree Hill - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:59 am

*sigh* I only have 1 episode left of this show I watched for 6 years. It's sort of depressing to think about. Sad
Back to top Go down
lbeyers05

lbeyers05

Female Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:13 pm

I miss Leyton already Sad So good but sad.
Back to top Go down
Lissiepoo

Lissiepoo

Female Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:43 am

I miss them too. So so much. One Tree Hill - Page 6 428875

MTV had an article about the finale and LP:

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2009/05/19/one-tree-hill-finale-how-we-would-have-said-goodbye-to-leyton/

Quote :
‘One Tree Hill’ Finale: How We Would Have Said Goodbye To Leyton

By Kathleen Newman-Bremang

If you haven’t watched the season finale of “One Tree Hill” yet, stop reading this now. Seriously. The following post is packed with spoilers. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Umm … that’s it? That was the big Peyton/Lucas send-off? No deaths, no heartbreak and (gasp) no car crashes. What!?

Since news broke that Hilarie Burton and Chad Michael Murray — otherwise known as Peyton Sawyer and Lucas Scott — would be leaving “One Tree Hill” next season, I’d been mentally preparing for a heart-wrenching and emotionally draining season-six finale. You know, complete with the cliff-hangers, fights and shocking drama “OTH” finales are known for. Well, last night, that’s not what fans got. Sure, I was blubbering like baby Sawyer by the first commercial break, but after 15 minutes, we found out that Peyton wasn’t going to die (thankfully, since the show’s body count was getting kind of ridiculous) and Nathan would get the chance to play in the NBA (finally!).

After those two heartwarming revelations, the episode went on to depict a world in which all the characters in our favorite fictional town live perfect lives — except for resident villain Dan. It all just seemed too perfect. Yes, the episode managed to tie up some loose ends — Brooke and Julian are back together, score! — but it left me with a few burning questions. Where was Skills? Why did “Laguna Beach” alum Stephen Colletti get so much (or any) screen time? And finally, did I miss something?

In the final minutes, without explanation or any clear motivation, Lucas turns to his wife and says, “Take a ride with me, Peyton Sawyer,” and they drive off into the distance … never to return. Ever. Seriously? I know die-hard “Tree Hill” fans will be with me on this one. THAT’S IT? Come on, “OTH” writers, If Leyton were going to ride into the sunset, they should’ve at least been dragging Dan’s dead body behind them. Too morbid? Well I’ve got five other possible endings I think would satisfy fans more than the subdued send-off we had to settle for.

So without further adieu, I give you my list of five alternate “OTH” season endings:

1. Lucas and Peyton both die. Hey, hear me out on this one. Peyton dies of complications from childbirth as expected, and Lucas subsequently dies of a broken heart. (He does have a heart condition, remember?) They’d still get their happy ending — in heaven! It would totally be like the end of “The Notebook.” Oh, and Brooke and Julian would adopt baby Sawyer. Too perfect!

2. Peyton tells Lucas the baby she just had isn’t actually his — it’s Julian’s! The news makes Lucas so mad he skips town after partaking in a really hot fight scene with Julian. Peyton is so overcome with shame that she also flees Tree Hill. It’s not very happy, but I promise, it would’ve been a really good fight scene.

3. Lucas and Peyton ride into the sunset — but first, they actually explain to everyone where they are going. It’s so crazy it could work.

4. The season ends with last week’s episode: Lucas and Peyton’s wedding. The episode left us with Peyton collapsed on the floor. The cliff-hanger would’ve killed us for the whole summer!

5. Crazy nanny Carrie comes back (from the dead?) to steal Lucas and Peyton’s baby, which sends them on a cross-continental hunt for their missing daughter and said crazy nanny.

OK, OK. Maybe after all they’ve been through in six seasons, these two deserved their happy ending. Lucas and Peyton, you were this generation’s Joey and Pacey: the overly dramatic couple we couldn’t help but root for. We’ll miss you.

#3 cracked me up. Love the end. It's true, despite everything, they got their happy ending. One Tree Hill - Page 6 206448
Back to top Go down
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

Female Number of posts : 1028

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:53 am

'One Tree Hill' exclusive: Brian Austin Green got game?

Jun 1, 2009, 07:23 PM | by Michael Ausiello
One Tree Hill may've hatched the perfect plan to get viewers over the loss of Chad Michael Murray: Hire an actor with three names more famous than his!

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Brian Austin Green is in advanced talks to join the cast next season as a series regular. "They're ironing out a few issues," notes a Tree Hill insider, "but it's pretty much a done deal."

Who is Green playing and what does it mean for Nathan (James Laferty)? Keep reading and find out!

The 90120 Sarah Connor Chronicles star would play Nathan's Jerry Maguire-esque sports agent, Clayton.

As you know, Green had a starring role in The CW pilot Body Politic. When that show failed to snag a spot on the fall schedule, network brass approached him with the Tree Hill gig.

Clayton is one of three new characters OTH will be introducing in its seventh season. Still to be cast are the roles of Haley's older sister and a model-actress Brooke hires to be the new face of her clothing line.

Okay, Tree huggers, this is your first glimpse of OTH 2.0. Do you like what you see? Sound off below!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/one-tree-hill-exclusive-brian-austin-green-got-game-.html
Back to top Go down
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:51 am

Quote :
remember the new series regular role on "One Tree Hill" which The CW offered to Brian Austin Green? The one which they were offering him 75K an episode for? The one which I told you he was passing on?

Robert Buckley of "Lipstick Jungle" and "Privileged" fame is going to fill it.

Yep, Buckley will play a brash sports agent who becomes close pals with Nathan, advising him on both career and personal matters come next season.

One Tree Hill - Page 6 Robert-buckley
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

Female Number of posts : 1028

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:09 am

He is another HOT Robert!!!! One Tree Hill - Page 6 708495 One Tree Hill - Page 6 2124
Back to top Go down
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:50 pm

Quote :
One Tree Hill's post Peyton-Lucas makeover continues: Sources confirm to me exclusively that relative newcomer Shantel VanSanten has been tapped to play the series regular role of Quinn, one of Haley's free-spirited older sisters. The character comes to Tree Hill with a wounded heart and in search of something new.

VanSanten, who will be seen in the upcoming Final Destination reboot, joins fellow Tree Hill virgin Robert Buckley as the newest additions to the show's cast. The Lipstick Jungle hottie is playing Nathan's sports agent.

One Tree Hill - Page 6 536578_h_ba

One Tree Hill - Page 6 ActressShant_Vespa_14847606
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Official Season 7 Promos

PATTI
One Tree Hill - Page 6 543677
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Tree Hill
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All About Us :: Interests :: TV Shows & Movies-