All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Tree Hill

Go down 
+9
ChaisBlessed
cassandra123
misti
Foxy
Lissiepoo
pfrsccmore
ZitoFan86
Hellataz
Val
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lissiepoo

Lissiepoo

Female Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-12-04

One Tree Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:15 pm

Oh, hee, they're not Rob and Kristen. They're actually my favorite real life couple, well I'm not even sure they're a couple, but I definitely think they are. They wouldn't admit that though. One Tree Hill - Page 2 47509

Anyhow, they're Dulce and Christopher from the music group RBD, technically ex music group because it ended last week after 4 amazing years. Sad It was an awesome final concert, my animation is from it. They also kissed so I was pretty giddy about it. One Tree Hill - Page 2 532578
Back to top Go down
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:19 pm

AWWWW, THATS CUTE...
But it had me fooled lol... it totally looks like Rob and Kstew haha
Back to top Go down
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:24 pm

I just looked up that band.. and I didnt understand one word lol
Maybe skipping Spanish class when I was in school was not such a good idea One Tree Hill - Page 2 353264
Back to top Go down
Lissiepoo

Lissiepoo

Female Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:14 pm

Val wrote:
I just looked up that band.. and I didnt understand one word lol
Maybe skipping Spanish class when I was in school was not such a good idea One Tree Hill - Page 2 353264

lol! I've surprisingly turn quite a few people who didn't even know a word of Spanish into fans because they're just that awesome (especially in concert).

They did have this one English single that became a hit in 06.