All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MTV's Bromance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

MTV's Bromance Empty
PostSubject: MTV's Bromance   MTV's Bromance Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:52 pm

I just watched the second episode of this show and it's really good.

The first episode was funny with the gay guy just up and quitting because he was all pissy that the show was nothing like the hills. He was a super hills fan and was just there to meet the hills cast. And as he left he was telling Brody how hot LC is and ow he just wants to see them back together! hahaha Love it!

After the 2nd episode, I really want to see Femi gone, he's too much drama and ENOUGH with the animal comparisons! Gheesh! I think this is all about the game for him and not finding a friend.

I'm rooting for Gary, the nerdy dance instructor with the big hair. He seems the most genuine and kind one there. He seems to always be himself and try and be upfront and sweet to the other guys. I also like the guy with the boston accent, not sure what his name is.

But overall the show has reconfirmed what an awesome and sweet guy Brody Jenner is. He's hot and really down to earth.

I loved when on last nights show, one of them was trying so hard to be "real" with Brody and kept sputtering crap about LC, like how she's hot and he'd want to get with her and then when Brody seemed to get weird about the guys responses, like "Hey that's my ex lady you're talking about, not some piece of random ass", the gy pulled a "Well of course Bros before Ho's" And Brody said "Dude, Lauren's not a Ho"...it was awesome!

Anyone else watching?

Next week is the one I'm waiting for, LC comes in to do a Q&A with the guys. It looks like it's gonna be really funny and any chance I can see them back together on tv I love!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...
misti

Female Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-11-30

MTV's Bromance Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV's Bromance   MTV's Bromance Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:09 am

i do watch it too taz but i missed lastnight. Im planing on watching it tonight.
Back to top Go down
ChaisBlessed

ChaisBlessed

Female Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-12-01

MTV's Bromance Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV's Bromance   MTV's Bromance Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:35 am

YES I WATCH IT TO..BUT USUALLY CATCH IT A DAY OR TWO LATER SO MANY OTHER STUFF IM WATCHING...I LOVE IT THO!! IT'S KINDA COMICAL HAS ME CRACKING UP..AND LOOKING AT BRODY'S SEXY ASS IS A PLUS MTV's Bromance 708495
Back to top Go down
Lissiepoo

Lissiepoo

Female Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-12-04

MTV's Bromance Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV's Bromance   MTV's Bromance Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:28 am

I've only watched the first episode. Need to watch this week's soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MTV's Bromance Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV's Bromance   MTV's Bromance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MTV's Bromance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All About Us :: Interests :: TV Shows & Movies-
Jump to: