All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Veronica Mars the movie?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Veronica Mars the movie? Empty
PostSubject: Veronica Mars the movie?   Veronica Mars the movie? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:20 am

In a recent interview, Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas confirmed that he's penning a movie based on the cult-fave show!

However, TV show star, Kristen Bell, hasn't signed on for the project just yet. Thomas confirms he's "in talks" with the actress.

As far as the plot line goes, this is all he was willing to reveal:

"The one thing that I will say is where it will pick up. I know we did that F.B.I. ‘what if’ thing, but we would not go to that place. I think it would open just days before the Hearst College Graduation. So Veronica would be sort of at the end of her college career."

Exciting stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
Candace

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Veronica Mars the movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronica Mars the movie?   Veronica Mars the movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:45 pm

loved this show Veronica Mars the movie? 2124
Back to top Go down

Veronica Mars the movie?
Page 1 of 1