All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Site Rules - Please Read

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Site Rules - Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Site Rules - Please Read   Site Rules - Please Read Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:49 pm

Hi and Welcome to the "All about Us" forum. When we say "Us" that means YOU, as you are now one of "us" in the sense of being a fellow poster on this board. Now as an "Us" there are so simply guidelines you and everyone else needs to follow in order to keep this place a happy and fun place to be. If you at all have an questions about these rules or feel a fellow poster is violating a rule then please send one of the moderators a private message and it will be addressed.

Ok so here are the rules:

1. Everyone is equal, no matter what your post count is. Whether you're a newbie or a veteran posters you will always be treated with the same level of respect and will never be profiled or called a "troll". We here at All About Us, know that it doesn't matter how long you've belonged to a forum or even if this is your first forum expereince, that in no ways makes your opinion any less valued then the more seasoned posters. This is a welcoming place and if you are new and need help, never be afraid to ask for it, no one will think less of you.

2. Treat everyone with civility and respect. Of course there will be the occasional poster poking fun of another, but it should only be done under the understanding that no harm is meant by the jab. Similar to when a friend teases you.

3. Do not tell other Posters what to do, do not police them or tell them they are breaking a rule. Report a rule break to the moderators.
Also do not discuss Moderation on the forum, if you have an issue with how your posts are being moderated please inform the site admin.

4. Attack the POST not the Poster. Inevitably there will come a time when you disagree with something a fellow poster has posted. This is perfectly fine and normal. What we ask is that when you reply with your counter argument, you do so in a civil manner. Do not call other posters names, or insult their intelligence if you do not agree with them. Point out what about their post you disagree with and do not make it sound like you are the authority on the matter, only that you are giving YOUR opinion.

5. Do not join up under multiple names, if you are found with multiple names you will be asked to choose one and the others will be deleted.

6. Do not harass another poster through private messages. If you are being harassed by another poster through PM's contact a mod or admin.

7. If the moderators feel a post is inappropriate or breaks a rule, it will be removed and in most cases you will be notified via a pm to explain our reasons and to help you learn what not to do next time.

These rules are in place to ensure we all have a nice environment to post in and that everyone will feel welcomed and safe to post their thoughts. We urge everyone to familiarize themselves with these rules, as we will also post the occasional reminder if we feel a thread is getting out of hand. If you have been deemed a "trouble maker" or a perpetual rule breaker then you will be banned from this site. We are very lenient and will give warnings, but don't test our good nature. We still have a goal to make this a safe place for all that focuses on positivity rather then negativity, board wars and trolling.

Thank you and Welcome to the board!
Back to top Go down
http://allaboutus.omgforum.net
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: Site Rules - Please Read   Site Rules - Please Read Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:24 pm

Site Rules - Please Read 261269 HAHAHAHAHA <3
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Site Rules - Please Read   Site Rules - Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:57 pm

Site Rules - Please Read 65322
Back to top Go down
Patti
~~ I wanna rock with you all night ~~
Patti

Female Number of posts : 482

PostSubject: Re: Site Rules - Please Read   Site Rules - Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:06 am

Site Rules - Please Read 458145
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Site Rules - Please Read   Site Rules - Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:09 am

Site Rules - Please Read 719577
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Site Rules - Please Read   Site Rules - Please Read Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:29 pm

Site Rules - Please Read 260952
Back to top Go down
cassandra123

Female Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Site Rules - Please Read   Site Rules - Please Read Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:44 pm

Site Rules - Please Read 65322
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Site Rules - Please Read   Site Rules - Please Read Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:26 am

Site Rules - Please Read Paris01
Site Rules - Please Read 671722
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Rules - Please Read   Site Rules - Please Read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Rules - Please Read
Page 1 of 1