All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tornados can really cause a bad hair day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cmdatwork

cmdatwork

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Tornados can really cause a bad hair day Empty
PostSubject: Tornados can really cause a bad hair day   Tornados can really cause a bad hair day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:54 am

Hello Everyone!

I Don't know if you all remember or not but I live in Oklahoma City. And I'm sure you have seen on the news by now that we got hit by some nasty tornados yesterday. Everyone's okay and nobody I know lost their home or anything. The storm happened while I was at work and the tornado sirens went off 3 separate times. Most of the houses that got hit were in a ritzy neighborhood that sits on a golf course. From what I've seen & heard those people will just bulldoze the mess and rebuild their million dollar homes.

I'm totally bummed, though, because the first place that got hit by the storm was actually not far from where I live and it took out several businesses including the place where I get my hair done. In fact, I saw pictures of it on yahoo. I have no idea how I'm going to find the girl who cuts & colors my hair. I don't know if you all are like me, but I'm really picky about how she does my hair. I'm really not trying to make light of what happened, but this totally sucks!LOL!!

Tornados can really cause a bad hair day 182680 Tornados can really cause a bad hair day 756951 Tornados can really cause a bad hair day 699923
Back to top Go down
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Tornados can really cause a bad hair day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornados can really cause a bad hair day   Tornados can really cause a bad hair day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:20 am

I'm glad to hear you are ok, and yes I know what you mean about finding that perfect stylist. I'm severely in need of a cut soon as well, lucky we don't have those type of storms in NoCal.

I'm sorry that you got so inconvenienced, that really sucks!

BTW, love the avatar!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz

Tornados can really cause a bad hair day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All About Us :: Interests :: WTF News-
Jump to: