All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why I don't watch Fox News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Why I don't watch Fox News Empty
PostSubject: Why I don't watch Fox News   Why I don't watch Fox News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:12 pm

News Hounds
We watch FOX so you don't have to.
FOX News: The Hate America First Network
Reported by Ellen - February 15, 2009 s

After Bill O'Reilly's latest rant against Appalachia, I got to wondering what part of our country “Pro-America" FOX actually likes. For a long time we've known that they don't like California, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Orleans and Washington, D.C. And now we know that the multi-state region of Appalachia is a lost cause. You can't trust our institutions (says FOX) because the media is in the tank for Barack Obama, the secret Stalinist, all aided and abetted by those traitorous Democrats running Congress. What part of America does patriotic FOX News actually like? It's hard to know. A round up of its love after the jump.

California

"I'd like to take a star right out of our flag, and California is it."
Glenn Beck, 1/30/09

"(Iraq) is like California with Baghdad as LA with Hispanics, white and blacks.” Ann Coulter on Hannity & Colmes, 1/17/07

As bad as California may be, San Francisco is even worse to the "we like America" crowd:

As Nancy Pelosi assumed the role of Speaker of the House, FOX News ran a banner that said, "100 Hours To Turn America Into San Francisco.". Hannity & Colmes, 1/4/07.

O'Reilly invited Al Qaeda to blow up the Colt Tower in San Francisco: "And if Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead." Bill O'Reilly, The Radio Factor with Bill O'Reilly, 11/8/05

New Orleans

Its citizens might become Muslim terrorists. "[W]e have a silent majority here that really believes in violence and believes that America's against them. You remember the ramifications from New Orleans, that a lot of dissatisfied people here could ultimately join up with the Muslims or sympathize with them. Charles Payne, Your World, 8/10/06

Newt Gingrich suggested that Katrina victims were better off as evacuees. Hannity & Colmes, 9/7/05.

Massachusetts

"(A)dmittedly when (former governor Mitt Romney) had to get the votes of, you know, Massachusetts, which is like running in North Korea, he said some things we're not that wild about." Ann Coulter, 2/1/08, Your World.

“They don’t have (courts of law) in Massachusetts.” Dick Morris, Hannity & Colmes, 12/3/07

Vermont

"Vermont may not be part of America any more." Bill O'Reilly, 1/18/06.

"Now in Vermont, the -- probably the best place, if you are a child molester, you should move to Vermont. And I don't say that lightly." Bill O'Reilly, The O'Reilly Factor, 7/13/06

Washington, D.C., Detroit and Philadelphia

Glenn Beck: “Why is it -- why is it, Sir, that some of our Washington, D.C., Detroit, Philadelphia -- our biggest cities -- are enslaving themselves?”

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson: “Well, most of the inner cities are run by black liberal Democrats. The mayor, for the most part, are black. The police chiefs are black. City council men and women are black. And yet the cities are out of control because... for the most part, the inner cities are now controlled by the black liberal, Democratic politicians." Glenn Beck, 2/5/09

Tennessee

“Most blacks, not all but most in Tennessee, especially in the Memphis, Tennessee area, are still living in the 50’s and 60’s. They are so racist that they don’t even realize that white Americans have moved on. And so whenever there’s a campaign like this, such as this, they always use racism in order to intimidate white America.” Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, Hannity & Colmes, 8/7/08

Appalachia

"I submit to you that the culture in Appalachia harms the children almost beyond repair... There's really nothing we can do about it... (T)heir parents are screwed up. That's the thing... Kids get married at 16 and 17. Their parents are drunks. I'm generalizing now. There's a lot of meth. There's a lot of irresponsibility. There's fear to go. Look, if I'm born in Appalachia, the first chance I get, I go to Miami. Because that's where the jobs are. But they stay there. And the cycle of poverty for 200 years – boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom. And I don't want to sound hopeless about it but I think it IS hopeless.” Bill O'Reilly, The O'Reilly Factor, 2/13/09

Can't you just feel the love?

Any other parts of America that FOX has singled out?

To which a poster responded:

O'Reilly singled out Washington at Christmas time,when the atheists put up a poster in the Capitol rotunda. He ranted about it for 3 days, calling the Governor a coward and giving out her phone #. He said we're all a bunch of "left-wing whackos!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
LaLa

LaLa

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Why I don't watch Fox News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I don't watch Fox News   Why I don't watch Fox News Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:18 pm

I don't watch Fox, because they suck.... Why I don't watch Fox News 671722
Back to top Go down

Why I don't watch Fox News
Page 1 of 1