All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3

Go down 
+8
Drama101
Patti
giggles
ChaisBlessed
misti
cassandra123
ZitoFan86
Val
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3   Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:25 pm

ZitoFan86 wrote:
Rob and friend Camilla B.

Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 003z17x9
She wants him too , LOL just saying
An d I love how Rob always has a drink in his hand haha
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3   Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:30 pm

Hey I was right! HAHAHA
Robert Pattinson Touches Down in Tokyo
Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 Robert-pattinson-tokyo-arr
Quote :
Following an overseas flight out of Los Angeles after the Oscars, Robert Pattinson has officially touched down in Tokyo, Japan.

The "Twilight" hunk arrived at Narita International Airport earlier today (February 24), greeted by a horde of screaming fans toting their "Twilight" memorabilia.

Rob is the the Land of the Rising Sun ahead of the Japan premiere of "Twilight" this Friday (February 27), during which time he'll reportedly be joined by co-stars Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner.

Meanwhile, at the Academy Awards on Sunday night, Rob talked about how overwhelming his rise to fame has been, telling, "It's insane. This is the weirdest. When [the Academy] first told us about [my invitation to present an award], I was like, 'No, no, no. You're joking!' [I thought] I was going to have to do something really stupid, like get gunged [slimed]!"

Talking about"New Moon," Pattinson adds, "I think there's going to be some continuity. But it's weird, because they are shooting it in a different city [than the first film]. I've talked to [Weitz] a bit, but we've only talked about my character; I haven't really talked about the whole look of it. But Chris is great with visual stuff, so it should be pretty impressive."
MORE PICS UNDER HERE (fans are going nuts and Rob is all smiles) hehe
http://www.gossipgirls.com/robert-pattinson/robert-pattinson-touched-down-tokyo-274467
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3   Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:16 pm

ZitoFan86 wrote:
Oh my Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 708495

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/02/oscar-arrivals-robert-pattinson.php