All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melrose Place Spinoff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
giggles

giggles

Female Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Melrose Place Spinoff Empty
PostSubject: Melrose Place Spinoff   Melrose Place Spinoff Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:01 pm

I have read a few times about the CW wanting to do a Melrose Place spinoff. I like Melrose Place for awhile over 10 yrs ago, not sure if a new one can even match what the old one ever did but I guess we'll see. I like the updated version of 90210 but not near as much as I loved it when I was a teenager. Accordiing to this article they have already started casting for the Melrose Place spinoff.. who knows what they will end up calling it, but I suppose I'll give it a shot.

Report: Ashlee Simpson Headed To 'Melrose Place'By Access Hollywood
18 minutes ago

FilmMagicAccess Hollywood LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Singer and actress Ashlee Simpson is the latest star said to be headed to the newly renovated "Melrose Place" according to Entertainment Weekly's Michael Ausiello.

Ashlee will reportedly play a fresh faced small-town girl named Violet, who has a dark "calculating, shrewd sex kitten within," according to the mag - which bears a striking resemblance to the show's original good-girl-gone-bad, Sydney, played by Laura Leighton.

As for "Melrose's" most beloved star, Heather Locklear , the actress is reportedly considering a return. "Both sides are talking," a source told the mag. "It's looking good."

The former "7th Heaven" star - and possibly Locklear - will join Katie Cassidy and Michael Rady, who have already been cast in the CW show, which is slated to debut in the fall.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/report-ashlee-simpson-headed-to-melrose-place/19758
Back to top Go down
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Melrose Place Spinoff   Melrose Place Spinoff Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Cool, I love remakes!

Supernatural' Alumnus Katie Cassidy to Star in 'Melrose Place' Spin-Off

The actress, who is the daughter of singer David Cassidy, has been tapped as the first female resident in The CW remake. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Cassidy will play the sexy and stylish Ella Flynn, an up-and-coming publicist.

Melrose Place Spinoff Katie-cassidy_269x404

And

Michael Rady is the first actor to be cast on the upcoming Melrose Place spin-off.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the former Swingtown star will play Jonah Miller, a quirky 25-year-old aspiring filmmaker that makes a living as a videographer of weddings and bar mitzvahs. He moved to Los Angeles with his fiancee a year ago

Melrose Place Spinoff Michael-rady

And RUMORED

Is Mischa Barton Moving to Melrose Place?
According to Zap2It, she may also be heading for the small screen again, as an industry insider says Mischa Barton is testing for a role on The CW's Melrose Place remake. Reportedly, the network is very excited about her.

Melrose Place Spinoff Mischa-barton

I think she would fit in perfectly on this show.

Quote :
Allso here's a breakdown on characters they are thinking about creating for the show:

Exclusive: Look who's moving into the new 'Melrose Place'
Feb 6, 2009, 03:21 PM | by Michael Ausiello

Here comes the neighborhood!
With Smallville producers Todd Slavkin and Darren Swimmer now officially installed as showrunners, The CW at last has revealed who'll be moving into its remodeled Melrose Place next season. (Well, they've revealed the characters at least; the roles have yet to be cast.) As you'd imagine, there are some familiar types among the tenants.
Wanna meet 'em? Come on!

The new Jake and Amanda are... David Patterson and Ella Flynn. He's Melrose royalty, the now-grown son of the original Jake, with the taut abs and thick black book to prove it. She's his omnisexual sometime lover, a PR whiz whose tongue is as sharp as her stilettos.

The new Billy and Allison are... Jonah Miller and Riley Richmond. He's a Kevin Smith wannabe whose obsession with his movies is unlikely to give him a happy ending with his sickly-sweet schoolteacher fiancee -- especially when she takes a shine to the glamorous life he loathes.

The new Matt is... Auggie Kirkpatrick. A hunky hippie, this recovering alcoholic is willing to give everybody the benefit of the doubt. No word on whether the word sucker will be tattooed on Debbie Downer's forehead, but come on…

The new Jane is... Lauren Bishop. Sort of an anti-Michael, this straight-arrow med student falls on such hard times that she's forced to pull a Sydney and trade sexual favors for financial ones.

The new Sydney is... Violet Foster. Though she's fresh off the turnip truck, this small-town teen already has a worldly-wise m.o.: play the sex kitten till you're ready to bare your claws
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...
misti

Female Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Melrose Place Spinoff   Melrose Place Spinoff Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:10 pm

oh I see the future we will be doing chat nights watching this show. Melrose Place Spinoff 2124
Back to top Go down
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

PostSubject: Re: Melrose Place Spinoff   Melrose Place Spinoff Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:34 am

Remember the under cover police chick who almost cost "90210"'s Ryan Matthews (Ryan Eggold) his job at West Bev? Seems she's moving to a neighboring zip code. Well, the actress who played her is.

Probably better known -- though not to me -- for her role in 2008's "Cloverfield," Jessica Lucas has been cast as a wealthy yet altruistic inner-city school teacher on The CW's "Melrose Place" pilot.

Word is, her character Riley Richmond is engaged to fellow Melrose resident Jonah, played by "Greek" star Michael Rady, but the two will experience relationship problems right from the series' start.

In addition to Rady, Lucas will be working with Katie Cassidy and Ashlee Simpson-Wentz who were recently cast as well.

Melrose Place Spinoff Jessica_lucas
Back to top Go down
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

PostSubject: Re: Melrose Place Spinoff   Melrose Place Spinoff Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:11 am

Colin Egglesfield joins the cast of 'Melrose Place'

Melrose Place Spinoff Colin

Erica Kane's kid is making the move from Pine Valley to Melrose Place.

"All My Children" actor Colin Egglesfield has been cast on The CW's "Melrose" reboot as Auggie, an avid surfer and sous chef with dreams of one day owning his own restaurant.

Soap fans know Egglesfield as Josh Madden, a controversial character because his mother Erica Kane (Susan Lucci) supposedly aborted him in a 1970s "AMC" storyline, the first daytime storyline to deal directly with abortion.

However, in 2005, huge shocker: Turns out the pregnancy was never really terminated. Madden showed up in Pine Valley as an adult. How? Seems the crazy doctor took Erica's fetus and implanted it in another woman.

Uh, yeah.

Actually, that story sounds like something that could've totally happened on the original "Melrose" series, doesn't it? Egglesfield should fit right in...

He'll be working with the previously cast Ashlee Simpson-Wentz, Katie Cassidy, Michael Rady and Jessica Lucas.

In addition, Stephanie Jacobsen ("Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles") has just signed on to play Lauren, a med student who moonlights as a high end call girl.

Melrose Place Spinoff 0343_05
Back to top Go down
giggles

giggles

Female Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Melrose Place Spinoff   Melrose Place Spinoff Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:42 pm

The crazy bitch of "Melrose Place" is back.

Nah, not Amanda Woodward. Heather Locklear's answer to appearing on The CW's "Melrose" revamp is still no. But producers of the pilot have managed to secure the next best thing with Laura Leighton signing on to reprise her original series role as Sydney.

The scheming, husband-stealing waitress who dabbled in both stripping and prostitution was thought to have died in a car accident on the fifth season finale of the insane 90s dramedy. But, uh, guess not.

Apparently good old Sydney recovered off screen, 'cause she's now set to be the landlord of the new "Melrose Place" complex.

The show will debut this fall if The CW picks it up to series.

So, what do you think? No disrespect to Shaun Sipos, Michael Rady, Jessica Lucas, Katie Cassidy, Ashlee Simpson-Wentz, Colin Egglesfield and Stephanie Jacobson, but this is the first piece of "Melrose Place" casting I've been legitimately pumped about.

Not only was Sydney a trip, but I really like Laura Leighton. You?
http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/04/melrose-place-casting-news.html
Back to top Go down
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: Melrose Place Spinoff   Melrose Place Spinoff Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:17 pm

Sydney???
She got hit by a car on her wedding day and died .... HMMMMM

8:11