All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twitter'iffic

Go down 
+3
Val
giggles
Hellataz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Twitter'iffic Empty
PostSubject: Twitter'iffic   Twitter'iffic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:01 am

I see many of you have joined me in the Twitter universe, oddly many of you are embracing it way more than i ever did. mainly used it to twitter messages to Don Lemon and Rick Sanchez at CNN to comment of political stories. It's a fun little program, but there's only so much i can add to my updates, my life is pretty boring...

Any of you have fun twitter stories?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
giggles

giggles

Female Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Twitter'iffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter'iffic   Twitter'iffic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:26 am

Don't really have any fun stories. I signed up to twitter cuz Leslie made me do it, lol. I kinda like to read the articles that people i'm following post. It's kinda fun to see what people will come up with.
Back to top Go down
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497

Twitter'iffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter'iffic   Twitter'iffic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:09 pm

I've been on twitter for a while now. Zito told me about it last summer . I don't get how everyone knew I was yoyo20 though LOL . That cracks me up! Twitter'iffic 58671
Back to top Go down
lbeyers05

lbeyers05

Female Number of posts : 77

Twitter'iffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter'iffic   Twitter'iffic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:12 pm

lol val. you would always say YOYO20 in chat cuz u thought it was funny so that's how i knew & i possibly might have told other people lol.

i love twitter. it's fun.
Back to top Go down
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Twitter'iffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter'iffic   Twitter'iffic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:54 pm

Val your "Yoyo" alas had me fooled, but then i saw Zito had made a tweat back to you with your name and i kept noticing "yoyo" was being followed by everyone, so i clicked on your profile and it had your name on it "val"...It took a little detective work on my part, but i found you!

Interesting side note for people with twitter and facebook, you can add the twitter app and in the app settings, set it to post your tweats in your status area on facebook. But it's not ideal unless you're using twitter to just say what you're up to, i think it would also post your responses to people. I had mostly used my twitter account to tweak about poltics with other people, so I shut that setting off.
Back to top Go down
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

Female Number of posts : 1028

Twitter'iffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter'iffic   Twitter'iffic Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:26 am

I have no stories. LOL

I joined in July and have been addicted ever since.
Back to top Go down
cmdatwork

cmdatwork

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Twitter'iffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter'iffic   Twitter'iffic Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:12 am

I haven't been on twitter very long. Since like January or something. Some of my girlfriends here turned me onto it. Found Taz like right away. Didn't find everyone else until about 2 weeks ago. Discovered Val and Misti last night.

I think my favorite person I'm following right now is Shaquille O'neal. He is a twitter junkie! He posts all the time. He even posts from all the cities that he's playing away games at. In fact, several times he's gotten on there and posted that he's located in the lobby of some hotel or sitting on a billboard sign or something and the first person to come up to him or touch him from twitterland gets free tickets to his games and stuff.

BTW, Val. It's too bad you will never know what I'm doing, since you haven't requested to follow me back. That's okay. I'm not insulted or anything. Whench!!
Twitter'iffic 144848
Back to top Go down
Patti
~~ I wanna rock with you all night ~~
Patti

Female Number of posts : 482

Twitter'iffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter'iffic   Twitter'iffic Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Twitter'iffic 58671 Twitter'iffic 58671 Twitter'iffic 58671

PATTI
Twitter'iffic 543677
Back to top Go down
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Twitter'iffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter'iffic   Twitter'iffic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:19 am

I added Ashton Kutcher a few days ago to help him beat CNN to a million followers, and I have to say I can't see how he's ever gonna do another movie or show again, the man spends 24/7 twittering! I log in and my page is nothing but him and I have a lot of people i follow. It's like Damn Kutcher, I don't need to know if you take a shit!...lol Though I say that, but I follow Kevin smith and he's a Twitter Junkie too and does nothing but talk about trying to have sex with his wife....the thing people openly talk about to random strangers...it's baffling.
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

Twitter'iffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter'iffic   Twitter'iffic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:19 pm

Ashton was one of the first people I started to follow LOL. He and Demi creak me up! HAHA
Travis and Shanna are fun to follow too... the fight and say random rude things to each other one min and the next its sweet thing with baby at the end of it. LOL
Pete and Ashlee are on there also... love them .
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

Twitter'iffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter'iffic   Twitter'iffic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:10 pm

TWITTER IN REAL LIFE!! Twitter'iffic 58671
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twitter'iffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter'iffic   Twitter'iffic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twitter'iffic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All About Us :: Interests :: Geeks R Us-
Jump to: