All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How To Be <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497
Registration date : 2008-11-30

How To Be <3 Empty
PostSubject: How To Be <3   How To Be <3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:17 pm

I just this is a email!

Quote :
How To Be soundtrack featuring Robert Pattinson available April 28

We are pleased to announce that the How To Be soundtrack will be released on CD and digital download on April 28. The soundtrack release date coincides with IFC Festival Direct’s April 29 release of How To Be in the United States on their On Demand cable service. The soundtrack includes three original songs performed by the star of How To Be, Robert Pattinson.

The digital download will be available from iTunes and other retailers on April 28. The CD is available for pre-order now through Dreamboat Records.

A special 12-page booklet featuring song lyrics, new How To Be photos and one of two randomly selected fold-out posters of Robert Pattinson and the cast accompanies the CD.

Pre-order the CD direct from Dreamboat Records and:

* Save $2 on the recommended retail price ($13.98 instead of the RRP price of $15.98).
* Have a chance to win one of 250 limited edition CD booklets personally signed by Robert Pattinson, which will be inserted into randomly selected CDs pre-ordered directly from Dreamboat Records!

The 23-track collection features the striking original score of How To Be by composer Joe Hastings and the quirky electronic sounds of musician-actor Johnny White, who plays Ronny in the film. A must-have soundtrack for any Pattinson fan, other musical highlights include ‘Old Man’ by Love, ‘Clear Spot’ by elusive genius Captain Beefheart and How To Be fan favourite, the enchanting ‘Hammond Song’ by The Roches. See the new “soundtrack” page on the How To Be website for the full tracklisting.

“Music is extremely important throughout the film and was a part of the screenplay right from the start,” says writer-director Oliver Irving. “I am very pleased with the soundtrack and everyone’s contribution to it — it truly sums up the feeling of the film.”

The soundtrack release date coincides with IFC Festival Direct’s April 29 release of How To Be in the United States. More news on this and releases elsewhere in the world is coming soon! In the meantime, tickets are on sale for the U.S. Tour screenings, which will be attended by cast and crew, and screenings in Singapore and Sydney.
How To Be <3 201524
Back to top Go down
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

Female Number of posts : 1028

How To Be <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Be <3   How To Be <3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:33 pm

Seeing this Friday night!!! How To Be <3 2124 How To Be <3 2124
Back to top Go down
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

How To Be <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Be <3   How To Be <3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Remember how we told you Access Hollywood said they were having a "Robert Pattinson exclusive" for tonight's show?

Well, the Official How To Be Website has just posted this!
This Friday night, April 10, Access Hollywood will world-premiere the new How To Be trailer!
If you’re in the United States, check your local listings and tune in.
If you’re elsewhere, Yahoo! will also be showing the new trailer
beginning tomorrow night, so you can check it out online.
Back to top Go down
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

How To Be <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Be <3   How To Be <3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:19 am

Back to top Go down
Val
Val

How To Be <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Be <3   How To Be <3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:50 pm

How To Be on DVD!
Quote :
Amazon.co.uk has How To Be up for pre-order on their site. The DVD will be released on May 4th, 2009. Go here to pre-order it.

Don't forget that the film will be available on demand IFC Festival Direct in the U.S starting April 29th!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h_?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=HOW+TO+BE&x=0&y=0

Can Americans Order this? Or do we have to wait? LOL
And how much is 9.98UK money in American dollars? LOL
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

How To Be <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Be <3   How To Be <3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:53 am

clip