All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Media Day in the BB house & Allison Grodner dishes a little

Go down 
AuthorMessage
giggles

giggles

Female Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Media Day in the BB house & Allison Grodner dishes a little Empty
PostSubject: Media Day in the BB house & Allison Grodner dishes a little   Media Day in the BB house & Allison Grodner dishes a little Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Media Day In the Big Brother House - Results

We just got word from CBS publicity - Big Brother Media Day just concluded...12 House Guests...12hrs...Who won? Who lost? We'll let them break the news....

It'll be right here in this post! Check back for the details! Smile F5, F5, F5 Wink While you're waiting, you may want to give a listen to a radio Interview with Allison Grodner from this morning - about 4 minutes in, AG gives some details...

“Everyone is in. We’ve got a cast, we’ve got the twist, the new house. It’s exciting! I can tell you that this season is different. The twist this season is unique, as always. It's incredibly relatable. I think everyone will be able to identify with this twist. That's all I can tell you (because the HGs are out there listening - she'll be able to say more once they're sequestered)."
"There’s also something else happening on premiere night that’s unprecedented that will be alot of fun. You’re going to hear more and more about this as we approach the premiere date..."
"The house is gorgeous. It’s a modern house this season, and we’re going green. Eco-friendly..."

Allison also makes mention of Julie's baby being the 14th houseguest.

14th???

10pm BBT - OK. So far we've confirmed that BSideBlog was there for media day, but he hasn't posted yet, and it looks like he may not for a while.

11:15pm BBT - It's 2:15am eastern, and I haven't seen anything more go up, so I'm gonna call it a night, and open it all up like a birthday present to share with everyone in the morning! Smile

11:33pm BBT - OK, so I lied a little... Had to give it just a few more minutes, and it's a good thing I did, but you're not going to like this one bit:

There's a moratorium on releasing info from the Media Day until June 29th!

http://bbdish.blogspot.com/

Allison Grodner interview
Back to top Go down

Media Day in the BB house & Allison Grodner dishes a little
Page 1 of 1