Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

The return of Dan...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cassandra123

Female Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: The return of Dan...   Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Does anyone know why he is coming back? Obv not to host a comp if we find out on sunday for the noms... I can't see him hosting a food comp so.... any speculations?

Also so who else threw things at the tv and got mad last night with the eviction / hoh comp? ugggh ronnie frustrates me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patti
~~ I wanna rock with you all night ~~

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The return of Dan...   Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:19 pm

cassandra123 wrote:
Does anyone know why he is coming back? Obv not to host a comp if we find out on sunday for the noms... I can't see him hosting a food comp so.... any speculations?

Also so who else threw things at the tv and got mad last night with the eviction / hoh comp? ugggh ronnie frustrates me!

MY GUESS IS DAN WILL HOST THE VETO COMP.... :

AS FOR RONNIE WHAT A FU*KIN SNAKE... GOOD THING HE PLAYS VIDEO GAMES ON -LINE.. IF HE PLAYED WITH SOMEONE IN PERSON THEY WOULD CHOKE THE SHIT OUT OF HIM...

PATTI
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The return of Dan...
Page 1 of 1