All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008

Go down 
+9
Foxy
Lissiepoo
giggles
Patti
ChaisBlessed
Hellataz
Val
misti
ZitoFan86
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39
AuthorMessage
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:39 pm

Oh boy midnight snakes are the best. So filling right before sleep. Makes for great dreams too....
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:27 am

Will Robert Pattinson walk the Oscar red carpet?
Quote :
Photographers at the Film Independent Spirit Awards are grousing that A-list Oscar presenters and performers are being asked NOT to walk the red carpet tomorrow.

Something about the special stars sneaking into the Kodak Theatre through a basement entrance....

What? WHY? And how will we find out what they're wearing, for crying out loud?

The reason may be to steal ratings from those way-too-exciting Oscar arrivals pre-shows. And to force viewers to actually watch the darn three-hour show to see their favorite stars, of course.

So don’t be too surprised if you don’t see, say, "Twilight” stars and presenters Robert Pattinson and (maybe) Kristen Stewart walking the red carpet. Psst. We're hearing Jennifer Aniston will present with Jack Black, too.

You may have to watch the whole darn show to see Rob and Kristen and Jennifer, darn it.

Can you say, fast-forward your DVR through the musical numbers and commercials?
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedishrag/2009/02/photographers-a.html

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This makes me very unhappy LOL
I got my DVR set to record 2 different pre shows in hopes of seeing him on the red carpet .
DAMN THEM!!!!!!
Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 39 675739
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:16 pm

this so cute how she has her hand on rob's seat behind him! they are sitting so close...and rob keeps brushing off his dandruff! hahaha!