All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People Empty
PostSubject: Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People   Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:21 am

Barbara held her 10 most fascinating people of 2008 interview show tonight. Here was her list:

10. Will Smith - talked about how he and Obama are friends and how Obama said he'd want Will to play him if a movie was ever made of him. Will said of course he would. Will was asked about making a comment about how if he wanted to become president of the united states he could. He said that was true but has no interest in running.

Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People Nm_will_smith_081201_ssv

9. Michael Phelps - Talked about his Olympics medals

Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People Nm_phelps_081201_ssv

8. Miley Cyrus - Talked about her staying power

Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People Nm_cyrus_081201_ssv

7. Tina Fey - Said she never felt her impersonation of Sarah Palin was ever mean.

Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People Nm_fey_081201_ssv

6. Rush Limbaugh - Barbara calls him out on signing a new contract worth millions plus a huge bonus al while complaining about the economy. Rush said he didn't think we were in a recession because he's not. Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People 675739 Rush claimed to be a "lovable tolerant fuzzball", but then backpeddled when Barbara called him out again on comments he made toward Hilary Clinton about "do we really want to watch a women age in the public eye?". Oh and he really loves Sarah Palin...
When asked to say one nice things about Obama he said "he appears to be a sincere and pleasent man, however i'm not sure if he is sincere about his promises"

Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People Nm_limbaugh_081201_ssv

5. Thomas Beatie - The Pregnant Man, who's actually a transgender, born a female, but only had er breasts removed and took testosterone shots. Married a bi-sexual women and choose to been inseminated with his woman parts he still had and gave birth to his first child and is now pregnant again.

Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People Abc_beatie_081201_ssv

4. Frank Lanella - An actor in his 70's, been in a ton of movies, but you wouldn't know him by his name. This year stars in the movies about Nixon and Frost and is finally expected to get an Oscar Win.

Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People Ap_langella_081201_ssh

3. Sarah Palin - She didn't show up for the interview

Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People Ap_palin_081201_ssh

2. Tom Cruise - Talked about his new movie Valkarie and ow the Germany Govt didn't want him to do it because of his religion. Also said h and Kate will probably have more kids.

Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People Ap_cruise_081201_ssv

1. President Barack Obama - Barabra just used interview clips from the sit down she did with Michelle and Barack last week. and did a montage of how he's inspired so many people around the world.

Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People Obama-Interview-wide-horizontal

(side note: I saw a commercial for the next Bachelor, not really my show, but it had an interesting twist. This year he is a single father and is not just looking for love but also a step mother for his son. His name is Jason Mesnick and is a former Bachelorette contestant, the one who proposed to DeAnna Pappas and was rejected.)

Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People Jason
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People   Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:53 pm

Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People 65322
Back to top Go down
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People   Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:22 am

Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People Paris01
Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People 671722
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People   Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barbara Walters 10 most Fascinating People
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All About Us :: Interests :: TV Shows & Movies-
Jump to: