All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

True Beauty

Go down 
+2
misti
Patti
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Patti
~~ I wanna rock with you all night ~~
Patti

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-11-30

True Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Beauty   True Beauty Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:48 am

TRUE BEAUTY..... PREMIERES TONIGHT....10 pm EASTERN...

Producers:
True Beauty is produced by Tyra Banks, Ashton Kutcher, and others

Reality Show Concept:
A group of gorgeous guys and gals live together in a Los Angeles mansion. They believe they are participating in a beauty contest that is judged solely on the outer appearance. What they don't know is that their inner beauty is also being judged. Producers sneakily put them through moral tests throughout the competition. Three judges eliminate one person each week after secretly observing the behavior of the contestants. When a contestant is eliminated, they learn the truth about the show and see a video montage of their behavior during the competition.
Schedule:
True Beauty airs Mondays at 10 pm ET/PT on ABC starting January 5, 2009.
Judges:
The judges of True Beauty are:

* Former model, designer, and author Cheryl Tiegs.
* Fashion expert and former America's Next Top Model judge Nolin Marin.
* Former TRL and Entertainment Tonight host Vanessa Manillo. Vanessa also hosts True Beauty.

The Prize:
The winner of True Beauty receives a cash prize and a guaranteed spot in People Magazine's "100 Most Beautiful" issue.

PATTI
True Beauty 543677
Back to top Go down
misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...
misti

Female Number of posts : 238

True Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Beauty   True Beauty Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:49 am

omg the shows when am i going to have a chance to chat?? True Beauty 450186
Back to top Go down
ChaisBlessed

ChaisBlessed

Female Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-12-01

True Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Beauty   True Beauty Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:24 pm

I JUST GOT DONE WATCHING TRUE BEAUTY AND I LOVED IT...YAY FOR DVR
Back to top Go down
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497

True Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Beauty   True Beauty Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:38 pm

I just watched that a little while ago.. and
WOW I didn't know people being so vain could make me laugh so hard. True Beauty 58671
Back to top Go down
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472

True Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Beauty   True Beauty Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:55 pm

I watched this last night, it was funny, had some potential for a good show if Vanessa would stop over acting to pre planned situations...

Some of those girls were not very hot though, I'm glad the girl who thought she was perfect got told she was very much less than and then got her ass sent home True Beauty 58671 I think the beauty pageant chic needs to go, she's nothing special. The other bottom 2 girl should take the judges advice and get a make UNDER, she looks like a tranny with all that make up.

The guys aren't too bad, but I seriously don't see any of these people as the most beautiful person in the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
Lissiepoo

Lissiepoo

Female Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-12-04

True Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Beauty   True Beauty Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:01 pm

Darn it! I missed this! I had been wanting to watch. Guess I'll just have to catch it online.
Back to top Go down
misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...
misti

Female Number of posts : 238

True Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Beauty   True Beauty Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:12 am

im thinking the little blonde is the best
Back to top Go down
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472

True Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Beauty   True Beauty Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:01 am

Tonight's show was lame!

The judges set up this challenge and end up failing a few of the contestants because they didn't let their elder partners sit down first, but if you watched the other contestants that passed, many of them sat down first and later asked if their elder partner wanted to sit down. It was not a conclusive or fair test.

But tonight got lamer when they kicked out CJ. He was the one who had the most inner beauty IMO, out of all those shallow conceited self centered little bitches, CJ always was respectful and took the judges advise in future challenges. He consistently passed their challenges and showed a real understanding of true beauty, yet they decided to keep Billy over CJ tonight.

I was rooting for Billy at first, but as the show went on, Billy became more and more like a douche bag. I mean last challenge he was going off about how that poor wardrobe lady was having personal problems and how it was fucking up his challenge. He didn't just ignore her and fail the challenge, he berated her behind her back. Yet they keep him?

Whatever. ow all that's left is a bunch of spoiled conceited tools. Many of which aren't all that pretty, let alone beautiful. The only one i think is really pretty is the brunette swim suit model with the freckles, but she has her snobby bitchy moments all the time. Though she did really well with that old lady tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
Sponsored content

True Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Beauty   True Beauty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Beauty
Page 1 of 1