All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Bones Empty
PostSubject: Bones   Bones Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:35 am

This year bones got moved to Thursday nights (thanks a lot AI), where i hope it will hold it's own.

This is one of my favorite shows, partly because it has my hottie former vampire Angel, DAvid Boreanaz in it and 2 it's really fun and quirky. We finally saw the show come back a couple weeks ago only to leave again, but it's back this thursday and from the previews it looks like Former Roswell Hottie Brendan Fehr will be back too.

In this weeks TV guide, they reveled that Bones and Booth will finally hook up. Now While I have been waiting for this, part of me fear that it's a "jump the shark" moment. Often when they break down a long standing romantic chemistry, the show doesn't last much longer.

According to TV guide, they will have sex on the season finale, it wont be a dream, it wont be because they are drunk or undercover (well expect under their covers).

Creator Hart Hanson says "They wont be able to just walk away from what happened, it will have serious ramifications"

The hook up will be the culminations of the story line for the remainder of the season where Booth delves into his past with his abusive Father. His father will appear at the end of this season or beginning of next and he will need to deal with his past demons. And we'll meet his Grandpa who apparently helped Booth deal with the abusive and ended up saving his life.

but the real question is, after booth and Bones hook up and inevitably have a season of "we're in love and fighting crime together", will the show be in for an end?

I hope not.

Bones 65339102
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Bones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bones   Bones Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:33 am

Bones Bonesstewie_l

Suddenly, the cancer-induced ghost sex Izzie was partaking in on Grey's Anatomy isn't looking so preposterous.

As I previously reported, David Boreanaz' Bones alter ego will suffer a life-threatening health crisis this May that will cause him to hallucinate. Well, I can finally reveal the destination of his head trip: Quahog, Rhode Island. Put another way, Booth is getting a visit from Family Guy's acid-tongued baby villain, Stewie!

No joke!

"This is going to sound odd, but it is a completely believable event given [Booth's condition]," maintains executive producer Stephen Nathan, who declined to reveal the mystery ailment causing his visions. "It's not just a fantasy of ours. There's medical research to back up what's going on with Booth. There are conditions where you can see cartoon characters."

But don't expect to see Emily Deschanel's Brennan sparring with the evil tot: The cartoon cameo will be limited to Boreanaz. "We were never going to have Stewie just walk into the lab and start talking to everybody -- that would be a bald and shameless crossover," Nathan adds with a laugh. "It was always conceived to be a realistic hallucination... one that would lead us to what we wanted to do with Booth and Brennan."

In case you've been living under a rock without Wi-Fi, what they want to do is get the two detectives in bed having sex in the May 14 season finale -- an event Nathan assures me will "not be a hallucination." But first, Brennan will ask Booth to father her child on May 7, a request that leads to Stewie's first of two appearances. "Stewie will be in the sperm donation room with Booth," explains Nathan, who says Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane will sign off on all of Stewie's dialogue. "Whatever Seth wants to do is fine. As far as I'm concerned Stewie can sing!"

source: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/03/exclusive-bones.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz

Bones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All About Us :: Interests :: TV Shows & Movies-
Jump to: