All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

24 Empty
PostSubject: 24   24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:52 am

Thought we had a 24 thread, oh well.

I read in the Tv guide that Robin Williams wanted to do a guest spot on 24 and Keifer Sutherland was super excited about the idea. But it was all rumors and "we'll see"...until Robin posted this blog on his myspace:

Quote :
What do you say when Robin Williams asks, "Can I be on "24?"

Wanna know "24" star Kiefer Sutherland's response?

"Wow. It would be an honor."
And Kief didn't stop there...

"You're talking about an Academy Award-winning actor with no lack of energy, which is what we require," Sutherland admits.

Ya got any parts in mind?

"Robin would be an innocent computer analyst who stumbles onto something cryptic he doesn't know he has and becomes a target. Jack Bauer, the government and the bad guys are all looking for this guy, who is scared to death and running for his life."

So, given this any thought, Kief?

And the thought could be a reality soon..........................

Some of that blog is excepts fromthe TV guide article, but the end seems to imply that Robin is in talks with the show.

24 830392 I hope so! I love Robin Williams! He's the best!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
pfrsccmore

pfrsccmore

Male Number of posts : 85

24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 24   24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:28 pm

that would be so sweet if he does!

I would love to see him as a bad guy , he plays a great bad guy !
Back to top Go down
Drama101

Drama101

Female Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-26

24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 24   24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:42 pm

I love Robin Williams not only can he do comedy but he can also do an awsome serious roll and I think he would do great on 24.
Back to top Go down
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 24   24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:52 am

Spoilers

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 24   24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:36 am

Start spreading the news: Jack Bauer will be saving the world from New York City on the next season of " 24."

The FOX series, which left Los Angeles (on screen, anyway) for Washington this season, will set its eighth season in New York, EW.com reports. The new season is set to begin filming in late spring and thus will have a significant portion of the production behind it when it hits the air in January 2010.

As has been the case for much of this D.C.-set season, "24" will actually do most of its filming at its Los Angeles home base. It's expected, though, that Kiefer Sutherland and the crew will take a field trip or two to New York to shoot some scenes.

Season eight will also feature "Slumdog Millionaire" star Anil Kapoor as a Middle Eastern leader who comes to the United States on a peace mission. EW also reports that Jack and Chloe (Mary Lynn Rajskub) will be working at a reconstituted CTU.

There's no word yet on who will be leading the unit, or which other regulars from the current season will return.
Back to top Go down
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 24   24 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:15 am

24 FreddiePrinzeJr015

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Freddie Prinze Jr. as Jack Bauer Jr.?

Sources said Prinze is joining the cast of the Fox series "24" as a regular, playing Davis Cole, a recently returned Marine who runs CTU Field Ops and wants to follow in the footsteps of Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland).

Prinze is one of several new cast members on the real-time drama, whose upcoming eighth season started production Wednesday. Anil Kapoor ("Slumdog Millionaire") plays a Middle East leader, Chris Diamantopoulos is the president's new chief of staff, and John Boyd is cast as a CTU systems analyst. All three are regulars, while Jennifer Westfeldt has come aboard in the recurring role of a journalist.

Also taking a recurring role on the series is Nazneen Contractor as Kapoor's daughter.

Prinze's many television credits include the 2005-2006 sitcom "Freddie," in which he starred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 24   24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All About Us :: Interests :: TV Shows & Movies-
Jump to: