All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I heard the thug life a call'in and i answered

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

I heard the thug life a call'in and i answered Empty
PostSubject: I heard the thug life a call'in and i answered   I heard the thug life a call'in and i answered Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:19 am

But I'm not as Thug-a-licious as one might hope for this new crazy game they call "Mob Wars" and I find myself in need of some bitches to join my crew...anyone up for the job?

LoL, Seriously though I become a little more entangled with my facebook page then i thought i would and now complicating matters in my new obsession with the game "Mob Wars" on facebook. But I'm getting my little ass kicked out there cause my crew is so small, so i plead for some help by way of clicking on that little request box i sent some of you. Apparently you don't have to do anything, you can just accept and then go about your day.

I heard the thug life a call'in and i answered 830392 I heard the thug life a call'in and i answered 830392 I heard the thug life a call'in and i answered 830392 I heard the thug life a call'in and i answered 830392

It's really sad right now that the height of my crime spree is driving around selling pot in a break up old crown vic.

Help me

I heard the thug life a call'in and i answered 830392
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz

I heard the thug life a call'in and i answered
Page 1 of 1