All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hills Audrina dating Chris Pine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
giggles

giggles

Female Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-01

The Hills Audrina dating Chris Pine Empty
PostSubject: The Hills Audrina dating Chris Pine   The Hills Audrina dating Chris Pine Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:00 pm

OMG!!! WTH??? Run Chris run!!! The Hills Audrina dating Chris Pine 699923

Quote :
Lauren Conrad: I'm "Happy" Audrina Patridge, Chris Pine Are DatingUs Magazine - May 21, 2009 11:16 AM PDT Us Magazine

Lauren Conrad couldn't be happier that her Hills costar is finding romance with Star Trek leading man Chris Pine.

"He is a really cute guy, and I'm happy for her," Conrad told Usmagazine.com exclusively at a Havaiana's and Details event honoring her boyfriend -- My Boys actor Kyle Howard, 31 -- in Hollywood Wednesday.

Does Conrad think the two would make a cute couple?

"Sure!" she tells Us.

Patridge, 24, first met Pine, 28, in early April at ShoWest in Las Vegas, a source tells Us. On Friday, two weeks after the reality star was photographed outside sci-fi actor's L.A. apartment building, the two met up for cocktails.

"They text a lot and are in regular contact," a source says.
Back to top Go down

The Hills Audrina dating Chris Pine
Page 1 of 1