All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prison Break's last goodbye to fans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Prison Break's last goodbye to fans Empty
PostSubject: Prison Break''s last goodbye to fans   Prison Break's last goodbye to fans Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:44 am

Following the dramatic finale, which jumped four years into the future, this special edition fills in the gaps and tells us what happened to Michael and Lincoln during those missing years.

The Final Break continues from the season four series finale and will be exclusively broadcast on Sky1 in the UK on Wednesday May 27, 2009.

The episodes are scheduled for Blu-ray and DVD release on July 21, 2009

Prison Break's last goodbye to fans New-S4-Poster-prison-break-5636611-375-500

I'm sure if it airs in the uk, someone will have it available for download soon after.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Prison Break's last goodbye to fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break's last goodbye to fans   Prison Break's last goodbye to fans Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:35 am

I just watched this and to anyone who hasn't finished watching the last few episodes, i highly suggest you watch this 2 hour special before the last episode. Or at least pause the last episode at the part where they are about to skip ahead to "a few years later..." It's the missing piece and watching the special after watching the final episode kinda took the suspense out of the special cause you knew some of who was going to get out alive and who wasn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz

Prison Break's last goodbye to fans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All About Us :: Interests :: TV Shows & Movies-
Jump to: