All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get your superpass now, great deal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Get your superpass now, great deal Empty
PostSubject: Get your superpass now, great deal   Get your superpass now, great deal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:52 am

www.real.com/bigbrother

You guys should get your super pass now, it's only $29.99 for 3 months, that's cheaper then i've ever paid. Plus it has all the new features where you can rewind to any point and never miss a moment, no more staying up 24/7, Big brother with the added bonus of sleep now!

Anyway, i just got mine and watched some of the rainbow reunion interviews and can i say, i really hate the last 2 seasons of HGs! OMG They are all so self centered and annoying, I can't wait for the new cast to come and wipe the memory of them out of my mind. Thank goodness for Janie, the only bright spot during those interviews.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz

Get your superpass now, great deal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All About Us :: Big Brother :: Big Brother Past, Present and Future-
Jump to: