All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The return of Dan...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cassandra123

Female Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-12-15

The return of Dan... Empty
PostSubject: The return of Dan...   The return of Dan... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Does anyone know why he is coming back? Obv not to host a comp if we find out on sunday for the noms... I can't see him hosting a food comp so.... any speculations?

Also so who else threw things at the tv and got mad last night with the eviction / hoh comp? ugggh ronnie frustrates me!
Back to top Go down
Patti
~~ I wanna rock with you all night ~~
Patti

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-11-30

The return of Dan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return of Dan...   The return of Dan... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:19 pm

cassandra123 wrote:
Does anyone know why he is coming back? Obv not to host a comp if we find out on sunday for the noms... I can't see him hosting a food comp so.... any speculations?

Also so who else threw things at the tv and got mad last night with the eviction / hoh comp? ugggh ronnie frustrates me!

MY GUESS IS DAN WILL HOST THE VETO COMP.... : The return of Dan... 895497

AS FOR RONNIE WHAT A FU*KIN SNAKE... GOOD THING HE PLAYS VIDEO GAMES ON -LINE.. IF HE PLAYED WITH SOMEONE IN PERSON THEY WOULD CHOKE THE SHIT OUT OF HIM... The return of Dan... 866401 The return of Dan... 772162 The return of Dan... 87384

PATTI
The return of Dan... 543677
Back to top Go down

The return of Dan...
Page 1 of 1