All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cruises and Beckhams Unite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellataz
Admin
Hellataz

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

The Cruises and Beckhams Unite Empty
PostSubject: The Cruises and Beckhams Unite   The Cruises and Beckhams Unite Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:06 am

http://www.livenews.com.au/Articles/2008/11/28/Bizarre_ceremony_set_to_merge_Cruise_and_Beckham

Bizarre ceremony set to merge Cruise and Beckham
28/11/2008 8:30:00 PM. | BANG! Showbiz

Tom Cruise is to merge his family with Victoria and David Beckham’s in a special ceremony.
The ‘Valkyrie’ actor will hold the bizarre service – during which the families vow to be brothers and sisters and exchange heartfelt speeches - at his wife Katie Holmes’ New York town house.
The gesture serves as a Thanksgiving present from Tom - who has two adopted teenage children, Isabella and Connor, with ex-wife Nicole Kidman and a two-year-old daughter, Suri, with Katie - to the showbiz couple.
A source said: “Tom and David have been friends for years and they and their families spend a lot of time together.
“This year Tom wanted to make a special gesture that would show how much he appreciates their friendship and he thought this would be the perfect way.”
Tom, 46, is also building a replica of the LA Lakers’ Staples Centre basketball court in the Beckhams’ garden for the soccer ace and his sons Brooklyn, nine, Romeo, six, and Cruz, three.
Earlier this week, Victoria and David gave Katie a standing ovation when they joined Tom in the audience at a performance of her Broadway show ‘All My Sons’.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: The Cruises and Beckhams Unite   The Cruises and Beckhams Unite Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:48 pm

The Cruises and Beckhams Unite 65322
Back to top Go down
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: The Cruises and Beckhams Unite   The Cruises and Beckhams Unite Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:15 am

The Cruises and Beckhams Unite Paris01
The Cruises and Beckhams Unite 671722
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cruises and Beckhams Unite   The Cruises and Beckhams Unite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cruises and Beckhams Unite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All About Us :: Interests :: Entertainment News & Gossip-
Jump to: