Barbara held her 10 most fascinating people of 2008 interview show tonight. Here was her list:
10. Will Smith - talked about how he and Obama are friends and how Obama said he'd want Will to play him if a movie was ever made of him. Will said of course he would. Will was asked about making a comment about how if he wanted to become president of the united states he could. He said that was true but has no interest in running.
9. Michael Phelps - Talked about his Olympics medals
8. Miley Cyrus - Talked about her staying power
7. Tina Fey - Said she never felt her impersonation of Sarah Palin was ever mean.
6. Rush Limbaugh - Barbara calls him out on signing a new contract worth millions plus a huge bonus al while complaining about the economy. Rush said he didn't think we were in a recession because he's not.
Rush claimed to be a "lovable tolerant fuzzball", but then backpeddled when Barbara called him out again on comments he made toward Hilary Clinton about "do we really want to watch a women age in the public eye?". Oh and he really loves Sarah Palin...
When asked to say one nice things about Obama he said "he appears to be a sincere and pleasent man, however i'm not sure if he is sincere about his promises"
5. Thomas Beatie - The Pregnant Man, who's actually a transgender, born a female, but only had er breasts removed and took testosterone shots. Married a bi-sexual women and choose to been inseminated with his woman parts he still had and gave birth to his first child and is now pregnant again.
4. Frank Lanella - An actor in his 70's, been in a ton of movies, but you wouldn't know him by his name. This year stars in the movies about Nixon and Frost and is finally expected to get an Oscar Win.
3. Sarah Palin - She didn't show up for the interview
2. Tom Cruise - Talked about his new movie Valkarie and ow the Germany Govt didn't want him to do it because of his religion. Also said h and Kate will probably have more kids.
1. President Barack Obama - Barabra just used interview clips from the sit down she did with Michelle and Barack last week. and did a montage of how he's inspired so many people around the world.
(side note: I saw a commercial for the next Bachelor, not really my show, but it had an interesting twist. This year he is a single father and is not just looking for love but also a step mother for his son. His name is Jason Mesnick and is a former Bachelorette contestant, the one who proposed to DeAnna Pappas and was rejected.)