All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Patti
~~ I wanna rock with you all night ~~
Patti

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-11-30

A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends Empty
PostSubject: A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends   A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:41 am

Alex Rodriguez has broken his silence for the first time about his mysterious relationship with Madonna

The bottom line?

"We're friends - that's it," A-Rod told People in an interview appearing on the magazine's Web site Friday morning.

Also in the interview, A-Rod, 33, denies reports he travelled to Mexico with Madonna as well as the rumor that they are shopping for a Manhattan apartment together.

"I can tell you this - I have never been on a plane with her", A-Rod told the mag. "I've been to two [Madonna] concerts, yet I've read that I went to 20. I've also read that we were buying an apartment together. That is absolutely ridiculous and not true.

"You have to have a sense of humor when it comes to this stuff."

The Yankee slugger was spied at one of Madge's recent shows in Miami and then was in Mexico City for charity at the same time the Material Girl was performing there.

Rodriguez also told People of his "wonderful" relationship with ex-wife Cynthia.

He said he spent Thanksgiving dinner with her and their two daughters - 4-year-old Natasha and Ella, 7 months.

"We try to be the best parents we can," he adde

PATTI
A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends 543677
Back to top Go down
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends   A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:48 pm

A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends 65322
Back to top Go down
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

Female Number of posts : 1028

PostSubject: Re: A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends   A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:48 pm

A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends 65322 A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends 65322 A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends 65322 A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends 65322 A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends 65322 A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends 65322 A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends 65322 A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends 65322 A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends 65322 A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends 65322 A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends 65322 A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends 65322 A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends 65322 A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends 65322 A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends 65322 A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends 65322
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends   A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:57 pm

A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends 65322
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends   A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:14 am

A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends Paris01
A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends 671722
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends   A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A-Rod: Madonna and I are just friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All About Us :: Interests :: Entertainment News & Gossip-
Jump to: