All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3

Go down 
+8
Drama101
Patti
giggles
ChaisBlessed
misti
cassandra123
ZitoFan86
Val
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3   Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:00 pm

Robert Pattinson Lands Lead Role In 'Remember Me'
Film tells the story of star-crossed lovers plagued by family tragedy.
While Robert Pattinson is deep into filming the "Twilight" sequel "New Moon" for Summit Entertainment, the studio has tapped the 22-year-old British star for another project about star-crossed lovers.

Pattinson will play the lead role in "Remember Me," a story of a young couple whose burgeoning relationship is complicated by a succession of family tragedies that test their bond, according to ScreenDaily.com. The makers of the film, which had previously been titled "Memoirs," have not yet settled on which actress who will play Pattinson's love interest.

Emmy-winning director Allen Coulter ("The Sopranos," "Damages") will direct, and Jenny Lumet, who penned the script for last year's critical darling "Rachel Getting Married," is working on a draft of the screenplay.

After "New Moon" wraps in May, Pattinson will head to New York to shoot "Remember Me," which will finish in time for the actor to begin filming the third "Twilight" movie, "Eclipse," in August.

Summit is staying tight-lipped about plot specifics, but co-chairman and CEO Patrick Wachsberger likened "Remember Me" to "Love Story," the classic 1970 romance starring Ali MacGraw and Ryan O'Neal.

Landing the "Remember Me" lead marks the first major role for Pattinson since he rocketed to public adulation for his portrayal of vampire Edward Cullen in the "Twilight" franchise. He had been signed to appear alongside Rosario Dawson in "Parts per Billion," but was forced to drop out due to his "New Moon" commitment. Pattinson will next be seen in May's "Little Ashes," the Salvador Dalí biopic he shot before "Twilight." His "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart has already landed some meaty roles since the vampire series became a big box-office success, including a turn as real-life rocker Joan Jett in "The Runaways."
Back to top Go down
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

Female Number of posts : 1028

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3   Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:23 am

Just wanted to look at my avi. Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 - Page 16 201524
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3   Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:26 am

ZitoFan86 wrote:
Just wanted to look at my avi. Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 - Page 16 201524
OH ...... I WOULD SO TOUCH THAT! Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 - Page 16 311824
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3   Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:42 pm

Rob made Peoples 100 most beautiful people list! Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 - Page 16 206448
Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 - Page 16 090429mostbeautifulvlrg
Quote :
The Twilight star, 22, says he doesn't quite understand his heartthrob status – or the fuss about his signature tousled do. "I don't get it. It's funny, you look the same for years and no one ever mentions it. Then suddenly it's a big deal."
http://www.people.com/people/package/0,,20267544,00.html
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3   Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:49 pm

Just seen this on Twitter : )

@ETDirDennis Robert Pattinson baby photos tonight on ET -- and yes, he was good-looking as a tyke, too!
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3   Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Whit have you ever seen this picture of Rob before?
Cuz I don't think I have ...LOL
how is got by me I have no idea! HA!
Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 - Page 16 Robert_Pattinson
Back to top Go down
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

Female Number of posts : 1028

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3   Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:07 pm

I hadn't Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 - Page 16 201524
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3   Twilight Mega Thread: New Moon <3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:09 am

Robs Baby Pics - Clip from ET