All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008

Go down 
+9
Foxy
Lissiepoo
giggles
Patti
ChaisBlessed
Hellataz
Val
misti
ZitoFan86
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

Female Number of posts : 1028
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:09 am

Val wrote:
HAHAHAHA THAT LOOKS SO REAL!!!
IF I HAD NOT SEEN THE 2 PICTURES OF THEM 2 BEFORE I WOULD HAVE TOTALLY THOUGHT THAT WAS REAL ....
Laughing

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe it is. *wink*
Back to top Go down
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:24 pm

Dakota Fanning Confirms New Moon Talks
Quote :
In a new interview, the all-grown-up Dakota Fanning confirms that she is indeed in talks to play Jane, the deadly Italian vampire in the Twilight sequel, New Moon, as we had previously reported.

Says Fanning, "I really hope that works out. I think it's too soon to tell right now, but it'd be really fun. I'm a huge fan."
http://perezhilton.com/2009-01-26-dakota-fanning-confirms-new-moon-talks
ummmmm, I'm not sure how I feel about this.... Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 973161
Back to top Go down
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:44 pm

I really hope she is a no go.

I just want unheard of people.
Back to top Go down
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:47 pm

Gasp Val. I thought you would have posted this.

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 206448 the beanie
Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 00002b7y
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:07 pm

LOL....
WELL ....
I was just about to do that... but you beat me Laughing
I was out and about and found the picture while I was on my iTouch and you know when you or me find a new pic of Rob!!!!
.... we send it to each others phones first and post later Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 671722 lol
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:58 pm

Daniel Radcliffe on Robert Pattinson
Quote :
This was from an interview that Daniel did with The Daily Beast.

Have you contacted your co-star in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix—Robert Pattinson—to give him any advice about his own sudden fame because of the Twilight films? He was once quoted as saying that if given a choice between himself and you, that girls would choose you every time.

I don’t have his number, so haven’t spoken to him. But I can safely say that his insisting that girls would choose me over him that they would not. That they do not. He is the much prettier and can be much more charming. And he can do that thing of being sultry and sexy.
I do think Harry Potter knows what he is talking about...
Now I know he is as smart as he looks... LOL
Well... all but taking his pants off for that play... That was very unnecessary Laughing

Last edited by Val on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:58 pm

Val wrote:
LOL....
WELL ....
I was just about to do that... but you beat me Laughing
I was out and about and found the picture while I was on my iTouch and you know when you or me find a new pic of Rob!!!!
.... we send it to each others phones first and post later Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 671722 lol

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 671722 Well then. I am sorry. LOL
Back to top Go down
misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...
misti

Female Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:49 am

what is rob doing it looks like he is taking a shit.

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 58671
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:22 pm

HAHAHAHA MISTI Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 58671
WHO KNOWS... LOL ITS ROB AFTER ALL .
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:44 am

Twilight - Special Edition [Borders Exclusive]
Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Twilightexclusive
About the DVD:
The Borders-Exclusive Edition comes with these exciting additional features:

Special Bonus Disc, Which Includes:
• Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Kristen Stewart (Bella) and Robert Pattinson (Edward)
• Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Cam Gigandet (James)
• Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Edi Gathegi (Laurent) and Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria)
• Exclusive Red-Carpet Interviews from the Twilight Movie Premiere
• Exclusive Never-Before-Seen Red-Carpet Footage! Includes extra interview footage with Kellan Lutz (Emmett), Ashley Greene (Alice), rock band Paramore, and Nikki Reed (Rosalie)
• Exclusive Borders Book Club: Stephenie Meyer talks about the Twilight Saga

• Audio commentary by Catherine Hardwicke, Kristen Stewart, and Robert Pattinson
• Muse music video: "Super Massive Black Hole"
• Paramore music video: "Decode"
• Linkin Park music video: "Leave Out All the Rest"
• Five extended scenes with director introductions
• Five deleted scenes with director introductions
• Seven-part documentary: "The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen"
• Comic-Con "fandom" piece
• Comic-Con NY sizzle reel
• Three trailers
• Penelope trailer

Exclusive Photocards
10 exclusive photocards are printed on a gorgeous pearlescent paper to give a dramatic sparkly effect—the perfect way to view your favorite vampires

*all of it is $29.99 and comes out March 21st, 2009*
Back to top Go down
misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...
misti

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Val wrote:
Twilight - Special Edition [Borders Exclusive]
Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Twilightexclusive
About the DVD:
The Borders-Exclusive Edition comes with these exciting additional features:

Special Bonus Disc, Which Includes:
• Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Kristen Stewart (Bella) and Robert Pattinson (Edward)
• Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Cam Gigandet (James)
• Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Edi Gathegi (Laurent) and Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria)
• Exclusive Red-Carpet Interviews from the Twilight Movie Premiere
• Exclusive Never-Before-Seen Red-Carpet Footage! Includes extra interview footage with Kellan Lutz (Emmett), Ashley Greene (Alice), rock band Paramore, and Nikki Reed (Rosalie)
• Exclusive Borders Book Club: Stephenie Meyer talks about the Twilight Saga

• Audio commentary by Catherine Hardwicke, Kristen Stewart, and Robert Pattinson
• Muse music video: "Super Massive Black Hole"
• Paramore music video: "Decode"
• Linkin Park music video: "Leave Out All the Rest"
• Five extended scenes with director introductions
• Five deleted scenes with director introductions
• Seven-part documentary: "The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen"
• Comic-Con "fandom" piece
• Comic-Con NY sizzle reel
• Three trailers
• Penelope trailer

Exclusive Photocards
10 exclusive photocards are printed on a gorgeous pearlescent paper to give a dramatic sparkly effect—the perfect way to view your favorite vampires

*all of it is $29.99 and comes out March 21st, 2009*
I am so buying this.
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:25 pm

I'm getting this one and the plan one too..... I'm scared both will have something the other one doesn't LOL
Back to top Go down
misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...
misti

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:02 pm

Val wrote:
I'm getting this one and the plan one too..... I'm scared both will have something the other one doesn't LOL
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:41 pm

Rob's interview with OK magazine..
Quote :
How do you feel when little girls get very excited to you, as if you were a rockstar?
To be honest, I take it as something that has nothing to do with me. They are excited for my character Edward, which is the representation of the perfect guy.

Has fame agreed with you?
It’s a phenomenon that doesn’t seem to end, and my brain hasn’t finished processing it. Everytime I see the fans it tuns into something quite bizarre. In Mexico, Italy and now in the United States where I’ve been promoting the movie. People have reacted with screams and I’m just getting used to the idea.

Any weird fan anecdotes?
There was a group of girls that left little notes in my car, outside of my apartment. One of the first notes said: I’m not weird, but please call me. The next day the note said: Please don’t ignore me. And the next day it said I’m going to kill myself if you keep ignoring me! (but I’m not weird, ok?).

How did you prepare for the role of Edward?
I based my performance on James Dean’s Rebel Without a Cause because I thought it would be fun to have that style for a vampire. I changed my entire body language a bit , I ran a lot, I practiced boxing for two hours a day for two months and I can honestly say I had never been so fit. Oddly enough, I’ve never been good in sports.

How was your relationship with Kristen Stewart?
Kristen in amazing, and your first impulse is to ask her for her phone number. But then I forced myself to remember that 90% of what you do on screen is acting and make things up. I enjoyed the process of creating these characters with her. We would spend all night talking about our scenes and the next day we would defend out points of view. That creative energy made us have a very special bond.

What can you say to parents who see the movie poster in which you’re seducing a young girl?
They should keep in mind that vampires can’t have sex. That theme is very important for parents, because in the books there’s an underlying message of abstinence and how important it is. I also think that the character of Bella in kind of a role model because she’s sensitive and passionate. To be honest, the content in Twilight is pretty harmless.

What were you like as a teenager?
I loved to go to the movies. I saw tons of movies. I used to write a lot too. I considered myself a writer.

Is it true you hate to change clothes?
Yes, I rarely do it. For this interview I wore this clean pair of jeans, but there have been moments were I can’t even stand my own smell.

Is this a tradition of yours or something?
I just have very few clothes that I like. And I’m always traveling, so I have no time to wash it. It’s pathetic, why am I telling you this?

How can you manage to make your hair stand up like that?
I have it like this since I rolled out of bed. It’s just grease. I just don’t wash it, ever.

Did you go through some sort of trauma while showering when you were a kid?
My dad loved to brush my hair and I hated that. It’s funny how part of my personality has a lot to do with my hair.

Describe your bedroom.
My bedroom in my parents house hasn’t changed much since I was 10. But the room where I sleep right now is very disgusting. Possible not very sanitary. It’s like a bum lives in there. It’s like an animal’s cage.

What to do you do on your time off?
I watch movies, I read, I play all kinds of music. Honestly, I?m not that very interesting.

What’s your type of girl?
I don’t know, my tastes change all the time. I used to love crazy girls who were hard to get. But not anymore. Right now I don’t have a special type.

Are you dating anyone?
No, I’m promoting the movie right now.

Leonardo DiCaprio said he was glad you came along, because now you’ll take his place as the actor adored by teens
Wow! That’s really cool. I didn’t know that. He’s had the best career among all the other young actors. I would love to have that kind of career.

In real life, would you stay with a girl to protect her?
If anyone needs me to protect her, I will. But unlike my character, I’m not overprotective at all.

hahaha... love him.. Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 201524
Back to top Go down
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:02 pm

borders one has more stuff. Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 206448
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:20 pm

Robert Pattinson spotted last night at Lily Allen Aftershow party
Quote :
After the gig Allen was about two hours late for at her official aftershow party at Cordy House in Shoreditch after stopping en-route at Kate Moss’ house.

After the most fleeting visits, telling organisers “I’m only staying for one drink", she headed to her best friend Miquita Oliver’s house leaving celebrities Jack Penate, Just Jack, Henry Holland, and Twilight actor Robert Pattinson to enjoy the free booze
http://thelondonpaper.typepad.com/thelondonblog/2009/01/lily-takes-a-pop-at-ex-boyfriends.html
Back to top Go down
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:35 pm

::waits for pictures::
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:40 pm

ZitoFan86 wrote:
::waits for pictures::
Thats what I'm screamin ....
bring on the hotness now please and thank you Cool
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:24 am

I don't think this is true...most likely a rumor...but oh well!
Quote :
Rumors are rampant stating that Robert Pattinson, Zac Efron, and Justin Timberlake are being courted for roles in Ohio, the film based on the 1970 murders of anti-Vietnam War protesters at Kent State University.

Star Magazine is claiming that Timberlake, and Efron, are upset that Pattinson who is a newcomer in their eyes, has been offered a leading role - according to a tabloid spy.

“Everyone in the industry is shocked that Rob is already getting such big roles,” says an insider. Zac and Justin have been working for a lot longer than he has. There is a bit of jealousy there. Zac’s people want him to have the lead. AndJustin’s people have asked that he get a lot of screen time.”

We think they would all be great to see in the film. We wish them all the best in getting cast in the film.
OMG I WOULD FUCKIN DIE... ROB AND JT IN OHIO.... *SWOON*

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 201524
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:06 am

HAHAHA ROB IS A MESS Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 58671
Robert Pattinson: I Love My...Knit Beanies!
Quote :
At this point in the Twilight pandemonium, Robert Pattinson, 22, has millions of teen girls screaming at just the sight of him.

Therefore, the British actor has got to stay under wraps when in the public eye.

Robert usually maintains a lot of wild, crazy hair, so it’s only natural that he’d need a hat that’s flexible to keep his signature messy locks tucked under. (In this case of the above pics, it's probably the VOLCOM Volcott Men’s Beanie, which stretches to fit all sizes.)

In a recent interview with fan site Robert Pattinson Online, the actor was asked how long it takes to get his hair perfectly coiffed.

“It’s the funniest thing. I just wear a hat a lot," he says. "I have so much residue crap in my hair from years and years and years of not washing it and not having any sense of personal hygiene whatsoever.

"Even today, I go into these things where I’m supposed to be this sexy guy or whatever, and I’m literally asking [the studio rep] if I get plumes of dandruff on me, can you just brush it off.”

Ewwww! Thanks for sharing. Ironically, those confessions hardly do much to keep the girls away.

So what did Pattinson learn from not washing his hair for six weeks?

“That it starts to wash itself," Robert says. "If you don’t wash it for six weeks you won’t have to wash it ever again. Until it gets unbearable."
Back to top Go down
misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...
misti

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:53 am

Rob if you are in OHIO lock up your penis Val is looking for you. Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 58671 Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 58671
Back to top Go down
giggles

giggles

Female Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:37 am

misti wrote:
Rob if you are in OHIO lock up your penis Val is looking for you. Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 58671 Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 58671
Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 58671 Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 58671
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:21 am

haha...
ok well you wont be laughin when our sex type hits the net
Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 A1093
Back to top Go down
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:52 am

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 14cr2u0
Back to top Go down
misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...
misti

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:52 am

omg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008
Page 32 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next