All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008

Go down 
+9
Foxy
Lissiepoo
giggles
Patti
ChaisBlessed
Hellataz
Val
misti
ZitoFan86
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

Female Number of posts : 1028
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:13 am

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 PERFECT-small

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 SHITWUTNOW-small

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 MOTHERFUCKER

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 Iwsv3m
Back to top Go down
Lissiepoo

Lissiepoo

Female Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:02 pm

Holy Hell Wet!Edward

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 715926
Back to top Go down
ChaisBlessed

ChaisBlessed

Female Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:31 pm

OH MY LOVE THOSE ZI ZI........................... Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 532578
Back to top Go down
misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...
misti

Female Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:27 pm

kristen interview in an aussie mag

In Twilight you work with Robert Pattinson who plays a character described as "the most beautiful guy in the world." Do you agree?

I find Rob to be a beautiful man. Objectively speaking (laughs). He has a beautiful soul too.

Is it true Rob is quite shy?

Yeah, a little bit. He's very unassuming. He's so tall and imposing, but very sweet. It's funny to see Rob playing the most beautiful guy on the planet because he is such a down-to-earth person. He's not pretty, that's the thing. He's not delicate looking. He's very strong looking. Put it this way, he's not the sort of guy who would go home and stare at a mirror.

Is Rob the kind of guy you would usually like to date?

Rob? Ummmm, I don't really have a specific guy.

What's a trait that a guy has to have for you to be interested in him?

I like a guy who looks like they're thinking about something. Rob is definitely that type of guy. I'm always like, "What are you thinking about?"

oh she is so in love with him Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 2124
Back to top Go down
misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...
misti

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:51 pm

AdelaideNow.com: Kristen Stewart loves to sink her teeth into a vampire franchise

From Australia:

Kristen Stewart loves to sink her teeth into a vampire franchise

Stewart first met Pattinson at director Catherine Hardwicke's Los Angeles home to see if they had on-screen chemistry and was immediately hooked on her leading man.

"He's a good actor and has a really insane work ethic. He is really sensitive. He's perfect. He's my perfect Edward."

If the hype about Twilight turns out to be true, the vampire love story will propel Kristen Stewart to stardom.

While it should be the stuff of dreams for young actors in Hollywood, it's not so for Stewart who, since making her debut opposite Jodie Foster in 2002's Panic Room, has chosen to steer away from big studio movies.

The petite 18-year-old's biggest roles to date have been a memorable small part in last year's Into the Wild, and in the excellent but overlooked kids' adventure Zathura.

Then Twilight came knocking. Yet Stewart, whose screenwriter mother hails from Maroochydore, had no interest in taking on the role of Bella, a schoolgirl who falls for a vampire.

"The script was forced on me. It was in a stack of studio movies of 'Smart options for Kristen'," she says dryly.

Her initial reaction to the synopsis was one of horror.

"I thought 'This is crap, you're going to present a completely ideological idea of love to 11-year-olds and that's so not right'.

"You're setting them up for total disappointment'."

But the full script eased her fears.

"I'm not OK with the idea of ideological men where they're perfect and you're not, but that's not what we have here. Our character is so tortured and not OK.

"So that changed that. And reading the book and spending time with Rob..."

The man of whom she is speaking is co-star Robert Pattinson, a Brit whose striking good looks and portrayal of undead heart-throb Edward Cullen have earned him the adulation, and hysteria, of teenage girls around the world.

The hysteria became frighteningly apparent to Stewart during promotional appearances ahead of the film's release, with thousands of teenage fans turning out to meet, well, mainly Pattinson.

"Some are rabid and just look at me with disdain," she says.

"I remember we did a signing at a bookstore and, after being there a couple of hours, we had to leave, but there was still this wall of people waiting to get Rob's autograph.

"I saw people looking at Rob and the prospect of not getting to meet him after waiting for so long, they just wanted to die. It was scary. I thought: 'If we leave, there is going to be a riot'."

Stewart first met Pattinson at director Catherine Hardwicke's Los Angeles home to see if they had on-screen chemistry and was immediately hooked on her leading man.

"He's a good actor and has a really insane work ethic. He is really sensitive. He's perfect. He's my perfect Edward."

Not surprisingly, reports hinted at an on-set romance between Pattinson, 22, and Stewart, then 17, during the shoot in the Oregon wilds. Their off-screen chemistry was enough to concern Hardwicke, who revealed she was worried the duo's obvious closeness would mean the end of Stewart's relationship with her boyfriend of five years, actor Mike Angarano.

Angarano is a close friend of Hardwicke's since she directed him in 2005's Lords of Dogtown.

Stewart takes a breath and looks at the floor when told of Hardwicke's comment.

"We were fine. I have not left my boyfriend for Robert Pattinson," she says quietly.

"But we went through a lot together. It is crazy to go through something that heavy in real life. At the end of it you are inevitably going to have something.

"I know a version of him better than anybody else in the world because I did this movie with him."

And they will do more. Both have signed contracts to appear in at least two Twilight sequels.

While stardom does not excite Stewart, the idea of being in a film franchise does.

"I would love to follow the character for that long. It would be an experience that I've never had before. I'm low-profile and I know everybody's like 'well, wait until the movie comes out', but it (fame) still doesn't really matter.

"You pull that to you. If you want that, you will get it. But if you don't want it, you will repel it at least a little bit.

"Sure, Twilight is really huge right now and everybody's freaking out over it, but it will go away soon and I will be back to doing what I'm used to doing - which is weird little movies that nobody sees."

For now, Stewart is looking forward to working unhindered by child actor laws, which limited the amount of time she was on set, meaning her co-stars on Twilight often had to do their scenes without her there.

"I will do better work now because of it," she says. "They're doing it to protect you, but you feel as if you are being deprived of something. I was 17 and I hated it."

Source
Back to top Go down
misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...
misti

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:53 pm

I say kristen is going to be hitting that ass Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 311824 before march. Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 680513
Back to top Go down
ChaisBlessed

ChaisBlessed

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:03 pm

HMMMMMM WELL I REMEMBER BEING YOUNG AND YEAH I HAVE A FEELING SHE ALREADY HAS HAD HER SOME GOOD LOVING FROM ROB.................HEHE Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 2124 JMO
Back to top Go down
misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...
misti

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:22 pm

omg it looks like they are filming in vancouver starting the preproduction dec 15 thats a 12 weeks prep...
that is only a 4hours away from me Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 591392
Back to top Go down
misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...
misti

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:26 pm

I just realize something I wonder if my sister and her husband will take part in the movie. Chris Foss is my brother inlaw that works in the film area and from what I hear he is one of the best. They met going to film school.
Oh Jodi needs to hook a sister up.

lol Im might be thinking to far ahead but a girl can dream. lol
Back to top Go down
ChaisBlessed

ChaisBlessed

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:29 pm

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME MISTI............HAVE U CALLED HER??
Back to top Go down
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:04 pm

Misti is on it with the interviews today! lol
oh love *sigh* Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 201524
Back to top Go down
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:01 pm

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 Zsk6ya

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 Eqe1wh

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 1498ht1

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 Riu7ts
Back to top Go down
misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...
misti

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:14 pm

Summit Entertainment has tentatively slated Nov. 20, 2009, as the release date for New Moon, the Twilight sequel, which means any director
who signs on to replace Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke has to be in Vancouver by Dec. 15 to begin 12 weeks of preproduction before a mid-March start date. Reports have speculated that Hardwicke was fired for being difficult on set, but sources close to her suggest Summit's aggressive production schedule turned her off. "She'd love to do the sequel if she could do it better than Twilight,” says one. “It ­became clear that Summit didn’t have those same priorities."

Indeed, at press time the second movie appeared to have ­little more than a rough first-draft working script. As Summit’s production president Erik Feig told EW during Twilight’s ­record-busting first weekend, “There is that first...script. All the finesse that turns a screenplay into a movie hasn’t ­happened yet.” Two weeks later, Summit is saying it’s happy with screenwriter ­Melissa Rosenberg’s progress.<

Another of Hardwicke’s primary concerns was that hunky vampire Edward remains MIA throughout New Moon’s middle portion. In her own opening-weekend interview, she told EW, “You have to get the chemistry as strong ­between Jacob and Bella as it was between Bella and Edward. You also have to do ­some­thing with that arc: She’s in love with somebody, he disappears, she falls in love with someone else, and the first guy comes back. Movies like Pearl Harbor have tried it. It absolutely didn’t work.”

With or without Hardwicke, Summit ­faces other snags. Two sources tell EW the studio doesn’t want to rehire baby-faced Taylor Lautner (pictured) as Jacob, though Lautner’s agent has apparently reached out to the ­imaging company behind The Curious Case of Benjamin Button in an attempt to demonstrate to Summit how a digitally bulked-up Lautner could work. (Summit says it won’t make a decision until a new filmmaker is on board.) There’s also the matter of finding a cast of Native American actors to play Jacob’s werewolf clan — a difficult challenge Hardwicke was also faced with before ­settling on Lautner, who isn’t completely ­Native American. And with a slightly increased budget of $50 million — much of which is ­assumed will go to leads asking for heftier paydays, location shoots in Italy, and ramped-up F/X — Summit will have to scrimp somewhere.

So what director would want to take on such a big headache? Well, at press time, an offer was out to Chris Weitz (The Golden Compass), who put Summit on the map years ago when its foreign sales operation made tons of cash off of his first film, American Pie. (One source says Weitz has already had conversations with below-the-line crew for New Moon.) “We are in a recession,” ­reminds one Hollywood insider. “It’s a hit franchise. Whoever steps into it is guaranteed a $100 million gross. Everyone wants this movie.” Adds an exec at another studio, “You’d have to have a very high standard for art, hate the movie business, and hate ­money to walk off this sequel.

Source: hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2008/12/twilight-sequel.html
Back to top Go down
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:23 pm

new moon is not a love triangle. They need to add way more then just him leaving and her then hanging with jacob.

It bothers me they want to build up the friendship with jacob and bella, but they didn't really build up edward and bella.

I feel they can use taylor and then get someone new for his more mature taller jacob.
Back to top Go down
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:38 am