All About Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008

Go down 
+9
Foxy
Lissiepoo
giggles
Patti
ChaisBlessed
Hellataz
Val
misti
ZitoFan86
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...
misti

Female Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:45 pm

this is my thought....
go with me

Im thinking that kristen and michael did break up on that trip to europe cause some were saying she was kinda bitchy
sooooo I say that her and rob are hiding and waiting so when the movie starts to film they will hook up.
hahaha wishful thinking Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 25 201524

Im such a dork. but a loveable one at it.
Back to top Go down
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:02 pm

HAHA... MISTI WE ARE ALL HOPING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN I THINK,
AND I THINK IT WILL .... SOMEDAY FOR SURE Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 25 201524
Back to top Go down
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫
Val

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:09 pm

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 25 0013w3wx
Sam Bradley, the co-writer of Never Think, talks about Rob and the song to Portrait magazine.
Quote :
You wrote 'Never Think', on the Twilight soundtrack, with Robert Pattinson - and then you apparently went in completely different directions when recording it. How did that happen - is there an original version?
The original version is just sort of bits and pieces of when we were writing it. So, no, there's no real original version. What it is, is we wrote a song... I came back to Canada, and kind of switched it up a little bit for myself. Melodically, what we originally wrote is probably closer to my version. But Rob, when he plays music, he's really in touch with what he's doing, so he plays a song differently every time. Any song, it'll never sound the same. It's really cool, he's really in the moment. So the recording of Never Think that he did will never sound the same again, which is kind of interesting. Lyrically, though, it's similar.

It's funny, because you can never understand what he's singing. So it's really interesting to listen to your version and say, "Oh, that's what he's saying!"
I don't think anyone has guessed the lyrics right yet. I've been on YouTube, and I've been reading what people think are the lyrics. Even the first line, I don't think I've read the right first line yet. I mean, he sings it like that because that's how it comes out. I personally love it. I mean, I know what he's saying. There's a feeling behind it, like he's singing it to that person that he's talking to.
http://www.portraitmagazine.net/interviews/sambradley.html
Back to top Go down
misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...
misti

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:59 pm

on the board I was reading they are crazy about kristen wearing roberts shirt......
Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 25 Kristen-People-kristen-stewart-2-1

and roberts

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 25 Untitled

I like what they are thinking. Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 25 201524
Back to top Go down
misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...
misti

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:06 pm

here is another picture but im thinking rob has 2 shirts cause this one seems darker

Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 25 FavoriterobpictureEVER
Back to top Go down
ZitoFan86

ZitoFan86

Female Number of posts : 1028

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008   Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Rob and His BFF tom stu share that shirt as well. Twilight Mega Thread: RPattz--Ruining lives since 2008 - Page 25 58671